This meetup takes place Wednesday, February 5, and is for anyone interested in starting a DevOps career or transitioning into a DevOps role. We are covering everything from study strategies to job search techniques.
Every month we will be going over resources and learning strategies for DevOps. We will also have discussion time.
This month we will be going over Git! Nathan Sprenkle will be presenting git basics and will be answering our Git questions.
This is going to be the material we will be discussing this month, study up!
- Official Git documentation and Videos - https://git-scm.com/doc
- Official Git links - https://git-scm.com/doc/ext
- Youtube - 1.45 hours Git Tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuB1Id2Wxak
- Youtube - 2.5 hours Git tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDxIdPxKt5w
- Youtube - 1 hour Git tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w6n6AR1NnI
- For students - https://education.github.com/pack
- Complete Git guide - $9.99 - https://www.udemy.com/course/git-complete/